We can always provide a solution but if you are struggling with debt, there are a number of options available to you if you act promptly. We are an ethical company and would always recommend that you consider the alternatives before deciding to sell your house at below market value.
Whilst we cannot provide specific advice, we have included below a number of free sources of information and advice that you can contact.
- Your lender should provide free advice on how can manage your debts
- National Debtline is the national phone helpline for people with debt problems. Call 0808 808 4000
- The Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) is a network of charities that provide free, confidential and independent advice on a wide range of problems including debt. To find details of your nearest CAB, visit adviceguide.org.uk
- The Consumer Credit Counselling Service (CCCS) is a registered charity whose purpose is to help people who have debt problems. Call 0800 138 111
- Payplan provide a free debt-management service. Payplan is an independent company whose aim is to help people set up and keep to a manageable repayment plan
We recommend that you use one of the free resources above rather than going to a company that charges for advice as you can be sure the information will be impartial.